Intermediate Guitar Lessons
As students gain skills and experience, they move up to more challenging music at higher skill levels. Intermediate students take the skills they've learned in beginner guitar lessons and layer on more difficult techniques and concepts.
Mike Ruggirello, San Diego's master guitar teacher works with each student to develop a custom learning plan.
- Playing specially designed song lessons that correct sloppy technique
- Learn how to improvise and create your own music
- Learn how the pros play so you can influence your style
- Basic introduction to music theory (scales and chords)
- Develop your skills with intense technical challenges
Let Mike help you actually make serious progress quickly so that it feels good to play guitar!